Turkana ADV M.O.L.L.E. Trek-Bags™
The Turkana Trek-Bags™ are durable, dust- and waterproof pannier bags, designed as a perfect fit for the rackless Turkana MadMules™. In True Turklana fashion, the Trek-Bags™ are also able to fit other modular Turkana pouches such as the Bushbaby™ utility pouch and the Oxpacker™ bottle bag. In fact, any pouch that have MOLLE straps can fit on to the sides of the Trek-Bags™, increasing the capacity and versatility of these rugged bags.
Different size options are available (5, 10, 15 or 20 liters), allowing you to select the right size for your application, whether it is a weekend trip on technical tracks, or a 3-month road trip. The Trek Bags offer a perfect modular solution for every trip.
The bags are made of tough fabric with reinforced stitching. Each bag has a roll-top opening and are supplied with waterproof inner bags, that are easily removable. The inner dry bags, if closed (rolled) correctly, keep your valuables safe from water and dust.
Each Trek-BagTM is fitted with M.O.L.L.E. system that attaches to the PALS webbing on the Mad Mules™ harness. Each Trek-Bag™ are fitted with PALS webbing on both sides,further expanding your ability to personalize your luggage set-up according to your specific application and requirements.
Like all the other soft luggage options in the Turkana range, the Trek-Bags™ are lightweight, field reparable and designed in line with the KISS methodology.
Dimensions and weight (with liner):
- 5L - Width: 9" Depth: 4" Height range: 10-14" Weight: 680 g (1.3 lbs / 20 oz)
- 10L - Width: 9.5" Depth: 6" Height range: 12-16" Weight: 780 g (1.7 lbs / 27.6 oz)
- 15L - Width: 10" Depth: 7" Height range: 14-18" Weight: 937 g (2 lbs / 33 oz)
- 20L - Width: 11" Depth: 7" Height range: 16-20" Weight: 995 g (2.2 lbs / 35 oz)
- 1 x Roll top waterproof/dustproof removable inner.
- 5L - 1 x compression strap.
- 10L, 15L, 20L - 2 x compression straps.
Disclaimer: Please note that Turkana products might vary in colour, material and construction from time to time.
- Proudly Manufactured in South Africa