Tracks4Africa Botswana Traveller's Paper Map - 4th Edition
This latest Fourth Edition Tracks4Africa (T4A) Botswana paper map is the largest available Botswana map at 1:1,000,000 scale. It offers you the perfect trip planning tool for your next Botswanan holiday.
The T4A paper series are probably the first comprehensive country maps in the world, offering travel time information for the entire road network, whether they’re on tar, gravel, or sand.
- Large 1:1,000,000 scale.
- Double-sided map folds down to easy-to-use size.
- Travel times and distances shown on roads.
- Printed on tear proof and water resistant Polyart.
- Packed in a plastic sleeve for extra protection.
- Paper map an exact match with T4A GPS maps.
- Comprehensive set of roads and tracks in nature reserves.
- Designed to suit the needs of self-drive travellers.
- Border crossings indicated with opening and closing times.
- Detailed vector maps of the Okavango Delta, Mabuasehube, Savuti, Gaborone, Maun, Kasane, Khwai East and West.
- Travel information like border post red tape, camping etiquette, driving in Botswana, fuel, useful contact numbers.
- Each town shown with up-to-date tourist services information.
The roads, tracks, places of interest, distance data, and travel time estimates on the map reflect the collective travel experiences of the Tracks4Africa community of travellers over the past ten years. Every road has been GPS recorded and verified by this community.
No need to transfer GPS coordinates from the map to your GPS as everything on the map is contained in their T4A GPS Maps. These maps offer the most comprehensive coverage of tourist destinations in Botswana. Use T4A GPS Maps to navigate to all destinations on this country map.
146 g (5.1 oz)